在英语写作中，我们经常用汉语直译而忽略隧道的英语表达，这往往造成得分低的效果。怎样做到表达隧道呢，多掌握一些句型不失为很好的措施，背熟下面120个黄金写作句型，2020年高考英语写作必将无限靠近满分！1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.在这个迅速生长的世界里，对每小我私家来说学好英语都是很是重要的。
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.你事情越努力，你取得的进步就越大。3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.如果每小我私家都为掩护情况做出孝敬，世界会变得越发优美。
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.影象新单词最好的方法是天天练习这些单词。5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic.我的家庭气氛温馨和气。6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.人们为什么选择生活在都会的原因是因为都会的生活更利便、更富厚多彩。
7. I had a great first impression of American people.我对美国人民有了很好的第一印象。8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.我们对自己解决问题的能力有足够的信心。
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.随着现代科技的迅速生长，互联网已经成为我们生活和事情中必不行少的一部门。10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.你应该尽可能的多念书。
11.China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.由于实施了革新开放政策，中国变得越发繁荣了。12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.我们都需要呼吸清新的空气，我们都需要饮用清洁的水，我们都需要享受绿地。
13. Let's work together to make our world a better place.让我们一起努力把世界变得越发优美。14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.我们应该充实使用好时间去做有用的、富有成效的事。15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.我们应该养成明智使用时间的好习惯。
16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?我简直想知道的是，他是否会在下个月出国。17. Television is harmful to developing minds.电视倒霉于开发心智。
18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents have realized.孩子们都有很大的潜能，而怙恃却没有意识到这一点。19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.在已往的10年里，我们学校发生了庞大的变化。20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.那些花更多时间和家人在一起的人通常会更康健更幸福。
21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.这份事情太辛苦，差点使我中途而废。22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980's.生产高品质电视的红星电视机厂，始建于1980年。
23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.电子阅览室对老师和同学都同样开放，在那里我们可以向世界每个地方发送电子邮件。24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.我感受我会是你们公司所需要的人。25. The number of workers and engineers has risen to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.工人和工程师的数量已凌驾了2000人，而且他们有80%都是大学学历。
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.在校园内，学生拥有手机的趋势在不停增长。27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.现今，在农村地域有许多孩子失学。我认为原因之一就是他们的家庭太贫困，以至于无法供应他们上学。
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /important part/role in the future of our country.人们应该增加对儿童教育的重视，因为他们会在祖国的未来饰演重要的角色。29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.到2008年，我们会看到北京像花园一样，有着越发清澈的河水和越发碧透的天空。30. How nice to hear from you again.能再次收到你的来信真是太好了。31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.敬盼早日回复。
32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.如果你有什么问题和请求只管跟我说。33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.不管你未来做什么，英语都是很重要的。34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.没有什么比接受教育更重要的事了。
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.毫无疑问，玩电子游戏正在成为影响学生学习的最大问题。36. Obviously, it is high/about time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.显然，是接纳一些努力的措施来解决问题的时候了。
37. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.自从他上高中以来一直很用功。38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.我们应该尽心尽力的美化我们的情况。39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.吸烟对我们的康健有很大的影响。
40. As a proverb says, /As is well known to us, storms make trees take deeper roots.正如一句名言所说，风暴使树木深深扎根。41. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.很荣幸给你先容我的一位好朋侪，刘翔。42. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.出于英语教师世家的她，对英语有着特此外兴趣。43. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.我充实认识到英语对我的未来是何等的重要。
44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but lead to laziness.我以为电子字典很利便，但会使人们变懒。45. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.总之，出国留学的优点要大于它的缺点。46. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.现在，我想这真是一次乐成的履历，而且我完全明白了劳动的意义。47. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.通过这次的地震，我认识到了群众的气力是无穷的。
48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I'd be more than happy to be your guide.如果你有空闲时间我的家乡做客，我会很是乐意做你的导游。49. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student's using the Internet.如今，老师和家长都对学生上网现象极为担忧。50. Views on the issue vary from person to person.对于该问题的看法因人而异。
51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.我们被赋予新的时机和面临着新的挑战。52. Thank you for your consideration.谢谢你的体谅。53. I really appreciate what you've done for my family and me.我衷心谢谢你为我和我家人所做的一切。
54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.我们永远都不会忘记在一起渡过的日子。55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.许多人开始意识到磨炼的重要性了。56. The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12 th, starting at 3:30 p. m.陈诉将在10月12日3：30在陈诉厅举行。
57. Students should know how to take advantage of their time.学生应该知道如何使用他们的时间。58. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.我厌倦了日复一日地做一些例行公务。59. Conquering English is not different from conquering a great mountain; both of them require determination, courage, and perseverance.征服英语不亚于征服一座高山，都需要刻意，勇气和坚持。
60. I'm disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting.我对我们队在运动会上的体现感应失望。61. I'm very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.到现在为止，我对我们取得的结果很是满足。
62. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.这个都会位于长江畔。63. I'm very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago.两星期前收到了你的来信，我真是太兴奋了。
64. I'm writing to request more information about the day tour to London.我写信是为了相识更多去伦敦旅行的信息。65. Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.最近，我们班展了开一场讨论，是关于中学生是否有须要带手机去上学。66. I wonder if you could tell me more about the trip.我想知道你是否利便多告诉我一些有关这次旅行的事。
67. It is certain that if there are fewer people driving, there will be less air pollution.可以肯定，如果开车的人少一些，空气污染就会少一些。68. I personally feel that teacher is the most important profession in the world.我小我私家认为教师是世界上最重要的职业。69. We can't imagine what the world is going to be without purified water.我们无法想象没有纯净的水，这个世界会酿成生么样子。
70. I was walking east along Park Road when an elderly man came out of the park on the other side of the street.我正沿着公园路往东走的时候，有一个老人在街的另一边从公园里走出来。71. In the big city, there are more schools and hospitals are available for its people.在大都会，有更多的学校和医院供人们使用。72. Some people think that we should read extensively.有一些人认为，我们应该有选择性地阅读。
73. In my opinion, you should come back after you finish you study abroad.在我看来，你竣事留学后应该回国。74. For another reason, I think it will be much more convenient for you to look after you parents as they are getting old.另一个原因，我认为你回国可以更利便地照顾你日渐年迈的怙恃。
75. Classes in our school usually finish at four in the afternoon.我们学校通常下午四点下课。76. I am so sorry that I won't be able to attend tomorrow's lecture on American history.我很歉仄，明天我不能到场那场关于美国历史的演讲。
77. While 25 minutes is spent on sports, only 12 minutes goes into housework.花在体育磨炼上的时间是25分钟，只有12分钟的时间用来做家务的。78. Maybe you forgot you spent the money on something else yesterday afternoon.你可能忘了昨天下午你花钱买了其它工具。79. Good habits are the crosscut to success.好习惯是乐成的捷径。
80. I was deeply moved by the young boy, because I know Lei Feng is still living in our hearts.谁人年轻的小男孩深深地感动了我，因为我相信雷锋一直活在我们的心中。81. Many new houses had been built and roads had been widened.许多新的楼房建了起来，路也都拓宽了。82. It is more than ten months since we last met.从我们上次晤面到现在已经有十个多月了。
83. It's very nice of you to help me with my lessons every day.天天资助我温习作业，你真是太好了。84. Nothing can live without air and water.没有空气和水，任何工具都不能生存。85. I prefer to live in the country rather than live in the city.我宁愿住在农村，而不愿住在都会。
86. People must be stopped from throwing dirty things into the river.应阻止人们往河里扔脏工具。87. Peter sets aside some money every month so that he can buy a new car.彼得每月留出一点钱以便购置一辆新汽车。
88. Linda didn't go to bed until midnight so that she could finish reading the book.为了看完这本书，琳达直到午夜才睡。89. Early to bed and early to rise does good to your health.早睡早起有益于康健。90. More and more people are aware that it is important to obey the traffic rules.越来越多的人意识到遵守交通规则的重要性。
91. Mrs. Brown is an Australian woman teacher with fair hair and blue eyes, who has been to many places of China.布朗女士是一个澳大利亚的老师，她有一头金黄色的头发和一双蓝色的眼睛，她去过中国的各个地方。92. On Sunday, May 18, we will visit Beijing, which has a history of 400 years.5月18日，星期天，我们将会观光拥有400多年悠长历史的北京。93. I think students should balance well between work and study.我认为学生应该平衡好事情和学习两方面。
94. Friendship is one of the most precious emotions in our life.在我们的生掷中，友谊是其最珍贵的情感之一。95. It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. (适用于自编名言)不言而喻，青春一去不复返。96. Last but not least, it will definitely benefit the citizens.最后而又很重要的一点，它肯定给市民带来福利。
97. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention.随着日益迅速的经济生长，更多的问题获得我们的关注。98. The preservation of forests has aroused people's wide concern.掩护森林引发人们的广泛关注.99. As far as I'm concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…就我而言,我赞同…...的看法。
100. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations.不仅仅是为了我们，更是为了我们的子女，政府和普通市民应该团结起来，使这个世界酿成更优美的家园。101. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.依照最近的一项观察，每年有4，000，000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。102. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.最近的观察显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。103. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.没有一项发现像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和品评。
104. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着结业而竣事这一事实。105. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.越来越多的人开始意识到教育不是随着结业而竣事的。106. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that it is a lifetime study.说到教育，大部门人认为其是一个终生的学习。
107. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness.许多专家指出体育磨炼直接有助于身体康健。108. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.应该接纳适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量，努力掩护当地情况和历史不受国际旅游业的倒霉影响。109. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime .越来越多的专家相信移民对都会的建设起到努力作用。然而，越来越多的都会住民却怀疑这种说法，他们诉苦民工给都会带来了许多严重的问题，像犯罪。
110. Many city residents complain that there is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.许多市民诉苦都会的公交车太少，以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车，而车上可能已满载搭客。111. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.无能否认，空气污染是一个极其严重的问题：都会政府应该接纳有力措施来解决它。112. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.一项观察显示妇女接待退休。113. A proper part-time job does not occupy students' too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.一份适当的业余事情并不会占用学生太多的时间，事实上，把全部的时间都用到学习上并不康健，正如那句老话所说：只事情，不玩耍，智慧的孩子会变傻。
114. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price.任何政府忽视这一点都将支付庞大的价格。115. Nowadays, many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately, for most young people, it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.当前，一提到即将开始的学校生活，许多学生都市兴高采烈。然而，对多数年轻人来说，校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的履历。
116. In view of the seriousness of this problem, effective measures should be taken before things get worse.思量到问题的严重性，在事态进一步恶化之前，必须接纳有效的措施。117. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them withmore opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.大部门学生相信业余事情会使他们有更多时机生长人际来往能力，而这对他们未来找事情是很是有利益的。
118. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.无可争辩，现在有成千上万的人仍过着受饿受冻的痛苦生活。119. Although this view is wildly held, there is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.只管这一看法被广泛接受，很少有证据讲明教育能够在任何所在、任何年事举行。
120. No one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.没有人能够否认，教育是一小我私家生活中最重要的方面。注：文章转自网络，版权归原作者所有，好内容值得转发，如有侵权请联系删除。
- 01 在英语写作中，我们经常用汉语直译而忽略隧道...
- 02 1978年，国家教育部发表《全日制十年制中小学教...
- 03 简介：中公时事政治频道改版国内国际时事政治...
- 04 12月3日，全市节能事情集会召开，通报今年以来...
- 05 编者按：2018年中国经济又到中流击水之时。随着...
- 06 据国家发展改革委12月14日消息，为减缓建设统一...
- 07 记者日前从国家能源局得知，我国煤电洗手高效...
- 08 从国网甘肃省电力公司了解到，一季度该公司已...